In this module we explore 3D Modelling Tools. Topics include:
- Storey Settings - We set up the storeys that we will use for the Cabana project.
- Wall Tool - Using the wall tool we will commence creating the walls of the Cabana.
- Slab Tool - We will show how to use the slab tools to make various height and use slabs.
- Elevate Tool and Solid Element Operations - We will show how to use the elevate tool to make minor height adjustments to the project and how the Solid Element Operations function works.
- Column Tool - We will place columns in our Cabana project
- Roof Tool - We will draw a Multi-plane and also a single plane roof to explain how to model different types of common roof styles.
- Roof Tool as a Cutting Plane - The roof tool can also be used as an effective tool to create other sloping objects. We show it's use as a cutting plane for both a retaining wall and driveway.
- Beam Tool - We explain three (3) purposes of the beam tool to add to our Cabana.
If you have any questions about this module or course, please contact us at email@example.com