In this module we explore 2D tools and create the site of our project.
- Elements of a Title block - Understanding the information that's required to be communicated in a Title block
- Creating a Title Block - How to set up a title block on your master layout
- Site Plan - showing how to create a site plan, and understanding how to manipulate angles and lines
- Using Spline lines - Spline lines are a way to explain topographical lines on a site, we explain their use and functionality.
- Importing a Survey file - Using the survey file provided, import the survey file and use as a trace reference to commence the creating the site.
- Creating Pen Sets - We explain how to update a Pen set.
- Modelling the terrain mesh - Create the terrain mesh from the survey file, allocating site levels to the spline lines created to explain the topography.
If you have any questions about this module or course, please contact us at email@example.com